The NOVUM Zinshaus is an owner-run portfolio of residential and hotel real estate, which was founded in 2007 and is investing throughout Germany. The focus lies on the expansion of a high-yield real estate portfolio especially on object appreciation. As end investors, we always look for the optimal return on equity in combination with the lowest possible risk.
The German real estate market is extremely dynamic. In an accelerating and competitive environment, the owner-managed NOVUM Zinshaus has a significant advantage in its ability to act quickly. This is made possible due to all necessary measures for an investment implementation being made by a single source.
„Our goal is value enhancement by reducing potential vacancies and increasing the tenant satisfaction.“
Priority lies on the short and mid term appreciation, for example by expansion and construction potential, renovation or active tenant management. Structural vacancy or special situations, preferably yields of > 7% based on the current annual net rental income (NOI).
Richten Sie Ihr Angebot an
Lange Reihe 2
+49 40 600 808 275
ALL FROM ONE HAND
Profitable real estate portfolios
- Longtime network to market participants
- Purchase inspection / Due Diligence
- Structuring and testing of sales contract
- Customized financing structure
- Sourcing for loans
- Structuring on capital equity
- Tax audit and optimization of loan and equity
CENTRALIZED ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Administrative and commercial management
- Documentation preparation and structuring
- Modern reporting with the latest IT technology
- Sales and vacancy reduction
OWN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- On site technical management
- Maintenance and modernization measures through own on site employees
- Apartment handover, and tenant services on site
NOVUM Zinshaus Management
+49 40 600 808 416
+49 211 1685 542
+49 40 600 808 417
+49 40 600 808 415
+49 40 600 808 275
HOW TO REACH US
Do you have any questions?
Do you need more information?
We would be happy to help.
Contact us per mail, fax, eMail or telephone.
For a swift response, we need you to provide us with a way of reaching you, such as eMail address or telephone number. Please provide as much information as possible. The more we know, the better we can help.